This Creamy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is perfect for using up the last bit of pumpkin puree left over from your fall baking! It adds flavor and fiber to your oatmeal, and with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, it tastes just like pumpkin pie! I used milk instead of water as well to make this oatmeal extra creamy and delicious! My husband thought it was going to be disgusting to have pumpkin in his oatmeal, but after the first bite, he was completely sold! It’s tasty, warm, and nutritious. Enjoy!
Creamy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- ⅔ cup quick oats or rolled oats
- 1 ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 spoonful chia seeds optional
- maple syrup
- walnuts or pecans optional
- Stir everything, except the maple syrup and nuts, together in a small pot.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, or until desired consistency. If you use rolled oats, you'll need to increase the cooking time.
- Top with maple syrup and walnuts or pecans. Enjoy!