This fresh peach and blueberry crisp is a perfect dessert as we transition from summer to fall! It’s full of fresh, sweet peaches and blueberries and topped with an oat and walnut crisp! Made with just a little bit of honey and coconut sugar, this dessert is low in sugar. Pair it with some homemade whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and you’ve got the perfect summer treat!
Healthy Peach & Blueberry Crisp
- 4 large peaches, chopped about 4 cups
- ⅔ cup blueberries optional
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped or pecans
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 7 Tbsp cold butter cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peaches, blueberries, honey, and vanilla. Place in an 8 x 8" baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, walnuts, coconut sugar, and salt. Add the cold butter and mix into the oats with your hands until a crumble forms.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture on top of the peaches and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown and crispy.