This gluten-free, air fryer banana bread is perfect if you’ve got some over-ripe or very ripe bananas but don’t want to turn the oven on in this summer heat! It’s a great way to use up your bananas without overheating your home! And sweetened with just fruit and honey, this banana bread is healthy and perfect for snack time or dessert! It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free!
Air Fryer Banana Bread (gluten-free)
- 1 Air-fryer
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 4 Tbsp tapioca flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips optional
- Mash the bananas in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the applesauce, egg, and honey. Continue to mash together until well mixed.
- Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir together.
- Gently stir in the almond, coconut, and tapioca flours.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 (on the BAKE setting).
- Line 2 small loaf pans with parchment and split the batter between the two pans.
- Bake for 33-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with crumbs. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing into it.