These fruit-sweetened trail mix cookies are one of my favorite snacks because they’re so incredibly healthy and easy to make! They’re the perfect snack for when you’re home or on the go! And they are super easy to make. You can basically just throw in whatever you have on hand and mix and match to make whatever trail mix flavor you want. With oats, bananas, nut butter, nuts, and fruit, these cookies are full of fiber, protein, and quick, lasting energy! With no added sweetener besides the bananas, you can feel good about giving these cookies to your kids!
Trail Mix Cookies
- 2½ very ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 cups rolled oats or quick oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips I like Lily's brand for sugar free
- ⅓ cup raisins or any dried fruit
- ⅓ cup craisins or any dried fruit
- ½ cup chopped nuts of choice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mash the bananas in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the egg and almond butter and mix together until well incorporated.
- Stir in the cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and oats. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, and chia seeds and mix well.
- Scoop small spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.