This light and delicious banana almond butter snack cake is perfect as a sweet breakfast, an afternoon snack, or even a lightly sweetened dessert! Made with just a handful of whole ingredients, this banana cake is free of gluten, dairy, and sugar. Instead, it’s full of protein, potassium, and healthy fats! Enjoy this banana cake, knowing that it’s healthy and full of nutrients. Optionally, you can dress it up with chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
Banana Almond Butter Snack Cake (No Flour)
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup oats
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk the mashed bananas, eggs, almond butter, and vanilla together in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Add the salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and oats. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased or parchment lined 9x9 baking dish (circle or square works). Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.