These fudgy chocolate cranberry cookies are soft, chewy, and healthy! Made with coconut oil and almond flour, these cookies are full of healthy fats and protein. And the cranberries give these cookies a tart burst of flavor! For any chocolate lovers, these cookies are the perfect gluten-free, dairy free, refined-sugar-free dessert!
Fudgy Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup coconut oil solid but room temperature
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup cranberries
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and cocoa.
- Add the cranberries and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add the almond and tapioca flours and mix until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.