These pork lettuce wraps are incredibly easy and quick to make! With soy sauce, fresh ginger, and a dollop of honey, these lettuce wraps are Asian-inspired and full of flavor! Enjoy the pork with large leaves of lettuce (I recommend Boston or Bibb lettuce). Enjoy!
20 Minute Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 16 oz ground pork
- 5 oz can of water chesnuts drained
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp honey
- salt, to taste
- Boston or Bibb lettuce
- Heat the oil in a medium sized fry pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Saute until fragrant and tender.
- Add the pork and mix until almost cooked through.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue sauteeing until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve with Boston or Bibb lettuce.