These muffins are easy, gluten-free, and delicious! You and your family will love them! They make a perfect snack, breakfast, or dessert!
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Stir the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Gently stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Carefully pour the batter into a lined muffin tin and bake for 23-25 minutes.