Cranberry Crunch Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- ½ cup walnuts chopped roughly
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the honey and oil and mix well.
- Spread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. I don't spread mine too much because I like clusters in my granola.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before eating.