These muffins are super easy and simple to make, and you can feel good about giving them to your kids!
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/2 lemon juiced (about 1½ Tbsp)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk the vanilla, eggs, maple syrup, milk, and lemon together. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes.