These pork sliders are easy, tasty, and healthy! They’re a fun way to spice up your weekly dinner menu. Just through everything together, form them into patties, and toss them in the oven! Or, make these sliders ahead of time as part of your meal planning and freeze them for a quick dinner or lunch.
Homemade hamburgers or sliders always seem intimidating at first, but they’re actually super easy. Throw everything into a big bowl and mix it all up with your hands. This is a great meal to make with kids because they can get their hands messy helping you, without messing up the recipe at all! So have fun with it! After mixing it up, grab a small handful of the pork mix, roll it into a ball, and then flatten it with your palms to form a small patty. Place them on a lined baking sheet and cook at 350 for 13 minutes. It’s an easy, 20 minute dinner for your busy weeknights!
These sliders are so versatile! You can eat them plain, with buns, or on a salad! However you choose to eat them, trust me they’re delicious!
Some things to keep in mind to make these sliders as healthy as possible:
- If you can afford it, buy organic, grass-fed pork that doesn’t contain antibiotics or added hormones.
- The zucchini and carrot are substitutes for the breadcrumbs, so get out those chef skills and really chop them finely!
- Eat the sliders with a salad or with grain-free bread.
Carrot and Zucchini Pork Sliders
- 3 Tbsp zucchini finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp carrot finely chopped
- 16 oz ground pork
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll small handfuls of the meat mixture in your palm and flatten them out slightly into sliders.
- Cook for 13 minutes.
- Enjoy with avocado, tomato, lettuce, pickles, etc.